Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break/Easter 2012




















Wow, what a busy break. Nothing super special planned but just lots to do. We ended up having 4 playdates. Monday- was my usual playgroup, Tuesday- we headed to the zoo, Wed- we had Georgia the little girl I used to watch over to play, then headed to Burger King for lunch and to play. This was a special treat since we very rarely eat fast food. The kids had fun playing and we were there for almost 2 hours. Then we came home and I was throwing up b/c of the BK. Fast food almost always makes me sick. So the rest of that day was shot since I was laying on the couch. Thursday- we had storytime then we picked up Logan's friends, the twins from his school, and they stayed for about 4 hours. I took them home and then went to the store, cut the grass and cleaned the house. Friday- Keli and cousin Lola came to play. The boys had a great time playing with their cousin and they all played really well together. Then Friday night Todd and I went to the winking lizard to help Melissa celebrate her 30th birthday. Saturday- it was our Easter celebration at the Mares'. Sunday- the Easter Bunny came, we headed to church, took naps and then headed to the Butler's to celebrate. Today, we just had fun at the house, playing wii, watching Tangled, doing playdough, playing bubbles outside, playing memory and yatzee jr and playing in the basement. It was a good week. The kids were so excited for the Easter Bunny's arrival. He left foot prints all over, hid Easter eggs and the boys' baskets. Logan and Hudson got- 2 angry birds shirts, 2 pairs of pjs, peeps, choc. eggs, Willy Wonka movie, Wizard of Oz movie, and transformer coloring books. Campbell got a Thomas shirt, and Elmo shirt, peeps and choc eggs. They all got bubbles to share and sidewalk chalk. It was a good Easter. Here are some pics.

by the way- I am 28 weeks already- I just entered my 3rd trimester. Things are going pretty well. I had my glucose screening at my last appt and all come back okay. good thing with all this easter candy we have at the house now. My legs get swollen, I just have to make sure I rest and this helps. I am still trying to exercise here and there. Some weeks I workout more than others. Soon baby #4 will be here. the one pic- logan thought it would be fun to put the bunny ears on the baby.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice recap of your busy and fun week! Enjoyed looking at all the pictures!
    Love, gmak

    ReplyDelete

the butler family