Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend












Summer is officially winding down.  Logan starts school on Wednesday, we have meet the teacher on Tuesday night and we just found out who Logan's teacher will be.  It is Mrs. Brown.  Logan seems very excited.  I don't know her so we will see what the new year brings.  There are a couple of kids he knows in his class.  I am looking forward to another great year.  I can't believe he is already in 2nd grade.  Hudson goes next week to his school for an orientation.  Then he starts on Sept 4th.  He will be going T and Th from 9-12.  I think he is excited and nervous.  I will be sad to see him go, but I know he will have so much fun.  Hudson also started soccer.  He has practices on Friday night from 6-7.  His coaches are a husband wife duo. . . not too sure about their soccer skills though.  He had fun so that is good.  Just hope he learns something and continues to enjoy it.  Today, we had a scrimmage for Logan's football team at the high school.  Logan's team lost.  It seems like Logan still doesn't really know what is going on.  The first play he went in a bigger kid went to block him and he got pushed back.  He seemed scared.  The rest of the plays he kinda just started walking backwards when the other teams came at him so he wouldn't really be in the mix.  He did jump in on one tackle though.  He played defense for this game.  Next up is his travel soccer game.  It is only in Medina at fields about 10 min from our house. In other kid news, Paislee is now 7 weeks old.  I weighed her today and on my scale she seems to be about 11 lbs.  She is now in size 2 diapers.  She loves her brothers and loves to smile and "talk" to them.  Hope he does well.  Here are a few pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the butler family