Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hudson's first day of Preschool

The night before school-
so many tears from Hudson tonight. he is having LOTS of anxiety about preschool tomorrow- leaving me, what if a robber comes in and takes the toys, what if there is a bomb, are there tissues, what is the teacher yells at me, what if I can't write the "s" in my name, what if he forgets about me. . . he keeps going on and on. - We read "the kissing hand" tonight and had lots of talks. I know he will do great, once he feels comfortable. He is so smart and social. He loves playing with other kids and learning.

1st Day-
 Great first day. He had a good time. Blankie even went with him. . . hidden in his bag. We had to tell blankie to be quiet and not to go potty while in the bag. Hudson thought this was super funny, that blankie would go potty in his bag
. I called while he was there and Mrs Beebe, the director, said that she checked on him and he gave her the thumbs up. The heart on his hand is from the kissing hand book. So that he would know that my love would be with him while at school. Way to be brave Hudson. I knew you would have a great time.
2nd Day- 





Hudson was super excited for school today.  No more anxiety.  I asked if he wanted to take blankie again and he said  "no" he even told me he doesn't need the heart on his hand because he "already knows that I love him."  He loves it there.

1 comment:

  1. We all knew that Hudson would do super - I felt so sorry for him that he had to suffer an anxiety attack the night before. He is so sensitive and really "takes things to heart" Love you Hudson! Grandma Kathy

    ReplyDelete

the butler family