Sunday, November 18, 2012
almost turkey time. . .
Thanksgiving is almost here. . . what have you been up to??? We are busy as usual. I finally got everyone's scrapbooks up to date. Just in time for the holidays. It took forever but I feel good that it is done. This past week I had to do stuff for Logan's school on Monday for staff appreciation. I made 150 chocolate covered pretzels for the teachers/support staff and bus drivers along with a breakfast of muffins, breads 2 fruit platters and juices. We were able to deliver it to school at 8:30 am and then the kiddos helped me pass out the pretzels. Tuesday- busy as ever, lots of driving around. drop off Logan, drop of Hudson, go home, go to Logan's school at 10:30 to help out, come home,leave to go pick up Hudson, lunch, nap, leave to go pick up Logan. T/Th are very choppy days.We are just in and out of the house about a million times. Wednesday we had PSR afterschool, Thursday I hosted our playgroup afterschool about 7 kiddos over plus mine, Friday, we had a playdate with a family from Huntington. She has 3 kids and they all played very nicely together. Saturday, was Melissa's wedding shower and then we headed to Logan's football banquet. Busy but fun. Today is pumpkin roll day. I plan on making about 6- a few for Thanksgiving, 2 for the teachers for b-day treat that I am in charge of along with brownies and 3 pies, and then I will save one for Christmas. They freeze really well. Tomorrow I have to deliver the b-day treat at Logan's school, then having dinner with friends. Tuesday Hudson has a Thanksgiving feast at his school and Logan will be making his frist reconciliation. Wednesday is pretty low key. Logan has off. Then Thanksgiving this year will be a bit different. Lots of family drama going on so we are staying clear of it. We will visit for a bit with Todd's fam then come back and do our own Thanksgiving here. . . perhaps even go bowling in the evening. Friday, we will go out shopping for a bit. I have a few gift cards I want to use at Toys r us. Most of the shopping is already done. Then we will decorate for Christmas. Saturday is our annual trip to see SANTA!!! Everyone is excited for that. Pic for that will be next week:) Here are some pics from the last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a nice trophy Logan got - he looks so proud! Grandma Kathy
ReplyDelete