Thursday, February 28, 2013

Almost Spring???





















Well, we are ready for Spring here at the Butler house.  I have noticed a few signs of spring- more birds, roadkill (i guess the animals are done hibernating) and Todd saw 2 raccoons the other day.  We have been busy with the usual weekly stuff- basketball practice, Todd soccer, PSR, Logan soccer, school, games on Saturdays, ect.  I just signed Logan up for baseball for this spring.  It will still be coach pitch for him this year and they play their games at Huntington so it will be nice and close. We will probably even walk to games.  Last Thursday, after soccer practice Logan got sick.  Stomach flu. . . he was sick from Thursday night - Wed.  Finally he went back to school today.  I kept him in the computer room and just disinfected and disinfected and disinfected.  It felt like all I did was cleaned.  Then Sunday night Campbell woke up throwing up and then #3 too.  So he had to go in computer room too.  Hudson was pretty lonely without them and the house was so quiet.  I told Todd. ..(Logan and Campbell were upstairs, Paislee was sleeping and it was just Hudson downstairs) . . . could you imagine if we only had one kid.  It was so quiet and the house was so clean.  It would totally be a different life. . . But I love the one we have- as crazy, loud, and rushed as we always are I wouldn't trade it for anything.  But it was nice spending some one on one time with Hudson and boy did he talk. . .  and talk . . .and talk. . . he never had to compete for our ears and he took full advantage of it:)  Hard to believe that March is tomorrow.  It will be a busy month with Campbell's 3rd birthday and Easter along with all the other stuff that we always have going on.  Hudson's school has been studying birthday celebrations around the world and they had a celebration party  to show all the parents what they have learned.  Countries they focused on were Germany- United States, China, Africa, Ecuador and Mexico. He had a lot of fun.  Here are a bunch of pics from the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the butler family