Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May Catch up . . . again

I feel like I am behind in my blog.  We really have just been super busy.  The weather has been great so we have been outside a lot.  Hudson's school is winding down.  Last day was yesterday, picnic today and graduation tomorrow.  Logan had his 1st communion over the weekend.  It was a great day.  Church went perfect, party was perfect and everyone had a lot of fun.  we also celebrated Logan's 8th and Campbell's 3rd birthdays on Sunday with the communion. Our evenings have been super busy too with Logan's soccer practices and games, Logan's baseball games and Hudson's soccer there really isn't much free time.  Mondays are our only free evening.  I am looking forward to summer and just relaxing a bit.  Here are a bunch of pics.  enjoy























































1 comment:

  1. I always see beautiful pictures of my grandchildren, who I love very much! Good job at the dentist, Campbell. I noticed haircuts for the boys! love, gmak

    ReplyDelete

the butler family