Monday, November 4, 2013

so it seems I can't stay up to date

I just looked and it has been over a month since I posted last.  I post a lot of pics to facebook because it is so quick and easy.  But then I miss out on writing all about our lives.  I do like doing the blog because at the end of each year I print out a hard copy of what I have written and use it as a journal of our life.  One day when I am old and gray, you will see me sitting by the fire reading the journals and looking at my 1,000's of pictures.  

So let me see what we have been up to the past month-
Soccer
Football
going to games- Mount Union, Brunswick
Halloween Party
Halloween 
Trick or treat
zoo visit
school
teaching psr





























Emma's 6th b-day

helping in the boys' classrooms
PTO stuff
and just daily life

I have a bunch of pics I took but I can't post all of them.  I am finally glad that football is over (we turn equipment in tonight) and soccer is done (just had a 3 game tourney this weekend).  Logan's team did well in the tourney- 2-1-0 and Logan had 2 goals.  He gets so excited when he scores.  He is like a peacock strutting his stuff.  Of course, you can also hear Mommy shouting the loudest about what a great job he did.  Up next for sports will be- basketball for Logan and Hudson and indoor soccer for Logan but not until the 1st of the year.  

The kids are getting so big- Logan just recently told me that in public I have to say MOM and DAD instead of Mommy and Daddy.  Sometimes even Hudson calls us Mom and Dad.  Campbell is a little stinker and makes us laugh everyday and Paislee is now 16 months old.  She understands so much.  She is still working on her words and often gets frustrated at times when she doesn't know how to say something.  

Halloween was fun.  We had out 11th annual party and everyone had a great time.  Then for trick or treat it was pouring down rain.  It certainly made it memorable.  We got lots of candy.  The kids loved it.  


1 comment:

  1. Always enjoy your blogs so much! love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

the butler family