Thursday, January 2, 2014
Christmas 2013
How can it be 2014 already. Where did the last year go?? Sometimes I feel that b/c we are always on the go that the time just flies by. This year the kids got 2 weeks off for Christmas break. The great part is that I love having them home and we had some fun Christmas celebrations. The bad part is that the kids and I have been sick for half of it. Just lots of colds, coughs and pink eye. I really wish we only had one week off at Christmas and got an extra week of summer break. The weather hasn't been very nice and it is almost too cold to go out and play in the snow. I would rather an extra week of sunshine when the kids can fun around outside. So this year, we celebrated with the Friedrich's, Todd's brother and sister, my family and just ourselves. The kids were so excited for Christmas. A few hit toys were - SKYLANDERS for Logan and Hudson, baby stuff for Paislee, little super hero guys and construction stuff for Campbell, and a Magic set for Hudson.Christmas in the eyes of a child is truly magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I truly love my Christmas tree made with all the handprints and Paislee's footprint for the stem. I will find a very special place to hang it up - year round! Love, Grandma
ReplyDelete