Thursday, July 31, 2014

Where has the summer gone??

Tomorrow will be August 1st and I am not sure where the summer has gone.  The weather has been cooler this year and we have not had as many swim days.  But I love just having the kids home from school.  We have had some fun. . . Hilton Head, zoo trips, swimming, soccer camp, swim lessons, playgrounds, playing with friends, campfires, fishing, the fair, kiddie park, birthday parties, science center. . . It has been a great summer.  I have been forgetting to post on the blog.  I want to keep with it because print it out at the end of the year and save it as a journal when I am old and gray. 

Logan- WOW, he is going into the 4th grade this year.  We have made the decision that he will go into the excel program this year.  We will give it a try.  I really think he will enjoy all the project based learning.  We will see how it goes.  He still loves video games and reading.  He has decided to not play football this fall but is still playing soccer.  Daddy will be his coach.  I am looking forward to a great season.  This maybe too much info to share but this summer, Logan started using deodorant.  He says he feels like a man now:)

Hudson- Speaking of soccer, Hudson is also playing and Daddy will be his coach too.  He is so smart. ..  he just needs to work on his confidence.  He will be going into the 1st grade this year.  He is a great reader.  Hudson is a head strong and is an emotional young man.  He is a sweetie and loves to be loved.  

Campbell-He is super silly as always.  I love the way his mind works.  He is such a character.  People are drawn to his carefree attitude and his love of life.   He brightens everyone's day.  Campbell will be starting preschool in the fall.  He is so very excited.  He is so smart already. . . math facts, reading, sight words. . . you name it. He is a hard worker.  Campbell starts soccer this year too and guess who is coach will be. . . Daddy.

Paislee- I can't believe she is 2 already.  She is showing interest in potty training.  She talks to much and has a great vocabulary.  She loves to sing- twinkle, twinkle, the abc's, row your boat, criss cross applesause,  skida marinke dinky dink. . . just to name a few.  She counts to 10 really well.  She is super sweet and loves to give hugs and kisses.  We love her so very much.  


Hopefully it isn't too long until I update again.
























1 comment:

  1. love your blogs! I can enter a comment now!

    ReplyDelete

the butler family