So I have been thinking a lot lately about making a 2nd trip to Disney. It was such a great time and as of right now 3 kiddos will be easier to take than 4 and Campbell still flies for free. . . So I did our taxes and figured our refund and booked the trip. We go in a month!!! I can't wait. I will still not be huge yet and am now finally feeling better so I figured it was the perfect time to go. In other news- Logan is student of the month again at school. They pick one kid from each class each month. So there are lots of students of the month each month but still an honor. Logan also got his report card and received all E+'s and one E. Great report card that earned him $10. He now has $20 saved up from report cards and is saving to buy. . . you guessed it. . . a wii game:) This Tuesday I have my ultrasound so we are taking everyone. Logan will just go to school late that day. The baby is kicking all around now. I started feeling it about a week ago. In other news- I will be signing Hudson up for preschool next week and he will start in the fall. In Really Big news- Campbell is all done nursing. His last day was January 25th. Now at nap and bedtime we sing a few songs, cuddle and then I lay him down with a cup of water and he has been doing great. Sometimes when he wakes in the morning he asks for it but I just say it is all done, he is sad for a minute but quickly recovers.So now I get about 4 months off before nursing our final baby. I think he is just hungry in the morning but I don't always feel like getting out of bed at 6am, so he usually watches tv in our bed until everyone is awake or it is time to get out of bed. He is such a grown up boy:) He talks so much. Whenever he says something new, Logan and Hudson always say- we should write that down, He says so much I can't even remember all that he says.
He will be 22 months tomorrow. I can't believe he is almost 2 years old.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boy, a Butler Bulletin-Blog, Bountiful and Bursting with Beneficial, Bodacious, Beyond Big, Bottomless and Bubbley Broadcasts!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAll kidding aside - All Great News!
Love, Mom!