Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sledding and fun


























Well, we definitely took advantage of the snow this weekend. On Saturday, we all went out to play for a bit, until Campbell got to cold. It was fun but chilly, then on Sunday even though the snow was melting we headed to our favorite hill (behind Dr. Golonka's office) to go sledding. The snow was really melted away. You could tell people had been there all day long. It was a little muddy and icy. The parts where the grass was showing was really covered with ice so you really went flying. Campbell LOVED it. After going down each time he would sign "more." Logan and Hudson thought it was awesome. They did really great. Never once complaining about climbing up the hills. It was a nice and relaxing weekend. Dave, Brenda and the girls came over Saturday night for dinner and to let the kids play. I have been feeling a bit better so that is terrific. 17 weeks now. I think I am feeling the baby moving a little. That is one of the only things about being pregnant that I really enjoy. I am still taking my meds but only once a day now and I am hoping to wean myself off of those this week. I am afraid to just stop. So I thought I would go slowly. This week, we are meeting my friend Christine and Brady at the mall, having a playdate with a boy from Logan's class, we have PSR, cub scouts, I have book club, storytime, Todd has 2 soccer games and Bingo Night at Logan's school. So a typical busy week for us. Here is a 17 week pic of me, Campbell enjoying cheese curls, and sledding.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just knew you would have some fantastic sledding pictures this morning! Got up and went staight to the computer to check. I am like Campbell "More!" All the winter snow gear really comes in handy for such fun events. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

the butler family