Tuesday, June 26, 2012

39 weeks






























39 week check up. Nothing new to report. I am still 2-3 cm. I could go into labor at anytime now. Or it could be a while . . who knows. But if I do not go into labor by Friday the 29th then I am being induced. I figured I was induced with all 3 of the other kiddos why not go 2 days early versus 7 days late. So it looks like this will be a June baby. Kinda funny, but all of my kids will have been born at the end of the month (19th, 28th, 30th) please keep us in your thought for a healthy delivery and baby. . . and I hope nobody is disappointed by the gender. . . just remember a healthy baby is what matters, it really doesn't matter if it is a boy or a girl. Let the craziness of having four kiddos begin!!! :)
 
 In other news we have been keeping pretty busy.  We have swim lessons every morning, then we usually do a playground, library, grocery shop, more swimming, meet up with friends, or last night we went Putt-putting.  The days are going quickly.  Logan had a soccer camp this weekend for 2 hours on Saturday and Sunday.  He had fun.  They did lots of drills that were like games so Logan thought they were fun ie. red light/green light, mini hurdles and ladders, shoot outs, ect.  The kids are ready for baby #4 to arrive.  Logan told me that he wakes up every morning and looks in my room because he knows that if I am not there then I am at the hospital having the baby.  Campbell gets that there is a baby in my tummy, he kisses it, rubs his taggies on it as if to share and even pretends like baby( my stomach) is taking a drink from his cup.  He knows how the baby will cry and where the baby will sleep.  Not sure if he will make the connection right away that the baby that comes out is the same one that was in my tummy.  None of the other boys did when they first came to the hospital, I think because I still looked preggo.  Hudson is going to be a great big brother again too. He is already really helpful with Campbell so I know he will be great with the new baby.  Here are some pics from our busy days.  

1 comment:

the butler family