Friday, June 15, 2012
summertime fun
Well just because I am about to have a baby, we really haven't slowed down at all, and who can with 3 other kiddos around. We do something just about everyday whether it is a playground, library, sprinkler park, errands, appts. .. ect. or just playing at home. The weather has been great so we have been outside a lot. We start swim lessons next week. The boys are excited about that. We are pretty much just hanging out and trying to get a few fun things in before the baby arrives. at my 37 week checkup there was nothing new to report. Still 2 cm, 80% and -1. . . so it could happen whenever or in a few weeks. I still get really swollen (legs, ankles and feet) and I know that won't totally go away until a few weeks after I deliver. Here are some pics from the last week or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment