Happy 2012 everyone. We had a low key New Years this year. The boys had lots of fun playing wii- rockband and just dance. We had a few friends over but they left pretty early since we all have little ones to get to bed. Logan and Hudson got to stay up until 10pm. . .pretty late for them. I am 14 weeks already and in my 2nd trimester. Time flies when you are throwing up. and yes, I am still throwing up. I might have a day or perhaps two that I don't throw up but then I make up for it. Did you know that toilet water has a different smell then faucet water (even if the toilet has just been cleaned and did you know that toilet paper actually had a slightly salty smell to it. Just some pregnancy facts. I feel like I am looking slightly preggo now (who am I kidding, I looked slightly preggo b4 getting pregnant since having 3 kids basically ruined my stomach muscles) and I have gain 2 lbs back. Must be the junk food I am eating. For some reason junk food is easier to eat than healthy food. Sweets are gross and almost always make me throw up. I think junk food might break down quicker in your body b/c when it comes back up it looks more digested than say salad which looks just like salad when it comes back up.
Today we finally are getting some snow. It is almost a white out right now. I wanted the kids to be able to go out. They are out now and having a blast with Todd. He had to go out and help Campbell who is so stuffed into clothes he is having a hard time walking. They started playing in the backyard and now they are shoveling the driveway. enjoy the pics
also- just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA JULIE!!!
Boy did you get the snow!!!! We only got a dusting to maybe 1/2 inch! Enjoying the pictures. Love, Momk
ReplyDeleteCould have done without the puke talk!
ReplyDelete